Miller Media recommends WordPress, an easy-to-use CMS (content management system) and blogging platform with the ability to incorporate e-commerce as well as other functionalities. The WordPress CMS platform is feature rich for you with easy-to-use plugins that install quickly so your site can grow as quickly as your business.
We know that all businesses need to have an online presence in order to survive in this competitive world. A professionally made website can help a business increase its chances of becoming successful. It doesn't matter the industry or what particular kind of website you wish to create, WordPress makes it easy to maintain and update.
Nearly 31% of today's websites are powered by WordPress
Backed by a large community of open source developers, there are many reasons why WordPress is considered to be the best CMS for your website:
- Its large user-driven community. WordPress isn't only for bloggers; it's meant for everyone including both small and large businesses. Anyone in any industry can utilize the power of this CMS.
- It offers a plethora of plugins. These plugins help in controlling the content, designing the website, uploading images and videos, analytics, and optimization of the website.
- SEO friendliness. SEO is quite important for the success of any website, but most users don't understand its importance. WordPress makes it easy to maintain with its easy-to-use SEO plugins.
- Security. WordPress continuously works to identify and resolve security issues as well as recommends and documents best practices for third-party plugins and theme authors.
- Client and User Friendliness. WordPress is quite easy to use, and one doesn't need to have technical experience to update the website once its been developed. WordPress is without a doubt the best CMS when it comes to web development.